The right product for optimal use
Find the tapware you need at a glance. This is what ECAU classification offers for sanitary tapware.
Make easy choices with ECAU classification based on 4 performance criteria, represented by icons and the A-to-D rating scale (A is the best).
These performance criteria let you choose your tapware based on water saving, hot water energy saving, sound level and sturdiness that determines life expectancy.
Performances are displayed on labels and packaging.
E for Water saving
C for Comfort - Energy savings
Resistance to water hammers, hot water energy saving
A for Acoustics
Sound level generated by tapware
U for Durability
Life expectancy of moving parts of faucets
Benefits to businesses and consumers
The performance levels for sanitary tapware are adapted to each construction project based on the requirements of your customers, levels of quality in your calls for tender and the specific operating environment.
ECAU lets you choose at a glance products that meet all your requirements for water saving, hot water energy saving, acoustic comfort and life expectancy.
Choosing an ECAU-rated product means getting one that meets all your requirements, on all levels.
Products with ECAU classification
Ask an ECAU classification
- Technical documents ECAU and / or EChAU Classification from 1 to 6
- Technical documents ECAU and / or EChAU Classification from 7 to 15
Technical documents ECAU Classification and/or EChAU by type of product:
- Single taps and mixer tap (NF077 DT2)
- Automatic shut-off valves (NF077 DT5)
- Mechanical mixing valves (NF077 DT3)
- Thermostatic mixing valves (NF077 DT3)
- Electronic valves (NF077 DT13)
- Shower hoses extractable handspay hoses (NF077 DT8)
- Extractable handsprays (NF077 DT6)
- Shower outlets (NF077 DT7)
- Drainage devices (NF077 DT9)