The CSTB offers a range of tailored, adaptable services, covering the following (and other) areas:
- identifying the company's environmental communication strategy / comprehension of the standards and regulations;
- feasibility study prior to making an environmental declaration (choice of realistic scenarios, determining the service life, delineating the system, choosing generic databases, compliance with the cutoff rule, etc.);
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) of the products, processes and services;
- performing a critical review of your Life Cycle Assessment;
- identifying your main contributors: eco-design procedures;
- translating the EPD (Environmental Product Declaration) and ensuring compliance of any declarations made through another European program.